Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bit by Bit

Okay, it's been 13 days since I last updated, sorry!

Here's the lowdown:
Two weeks ago I was veryyy lazy, I went to one Hip Hop class on Wed and did some mini ab exercises.  That was it. =(

This past week, I was a bit better!  Took a Total Body Conditioning class on Tuesday and worked out a bit on Wednesday.  This past weekend, we celebrated one of my girlfriends bday at La Linea on Friday. Awesome Knicks game showing and celebration afterwards.   Dance, dance, danced my butt off lol.  Repeat performance, different location, on Saturday with new friends. =) Treadmill today.  I noticed I lost a bit of weight, yay!

Update completed.  Signing off to watch Grammys now! So happy Adele won. =)

4 comments:

  1. hotness!! how come we don't party anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's be real.. i don't really party.. can we party for your bday viv?

    even though my birthday is closer, I can't imagine having another club scene... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i brought munchkins for the team.. reminded me of you lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL CRSIE!!!, i never get to see these messages. How do we enable email notifications on blogger comments? sigh. how about instead of partying, we can yoga again or dinners =) I can't wait for your bday, i never see you guys anymore, sadness.

    ReplyDelete