Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spring is awakening!

ok.. who's been lazy? (lol totally not pointing fingers) the only place that's getting a workout are my fingers from all the typing which explains why they're so thin. Better yet, who has better plans? The weather has been lovely. It almost feels like spring!! woohoo. summer body, anyone?

To be honest, I have not worked out since my last post. (shame on me) Though, I did attempt to go to yoga yesterday so I sped out of the office at 5:45pm to make the 6pm class. I got to the studio at 5:59pm and the instructor had to turn me away because the class was full! #totalfail Usually, at YTTP, they close the door on the dot but this time, they closed it b/c it was completely full. (full means they've fully utilized their space and filled the studio with over 40 yogis even with the capacity of 36) Instead, I got myself a bubble tea. They're opening way too many establishments which makes it all the easier for me to buy them.

Now that the yoga classes are over, I think it's time to start on those dance sessions! Viv, how many sessions do you have left? Are we allowed to bring guests? My mom asked if she could join :P

3 comments:

  1. Yes, let's let's! I'm down for dancing. I think your mom can come but maybe you can call them to ask. Wanna shoot for Thursday?

    ReplyDelete