Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tools for working out

I typically like to plan ahead, meaning I bring my clothes and everything else I need to work out. But since I stay at Kevin's periodically, I don't have the tools I need for the gym. Therefore, I've been renting yoga mats at the studio. Because of this inconvenience, I have considered buying a new yoga mat that folds so I wouldn't have to bring another bag with me.

It's pricey for this yoga mat (~$39) but it's SO thin and light!!: http://www.manduka.com/us/catalog/categories/products/mats/eko-superlite-travel-mat/

Kelly sent me this awesome deal: http://deals.dailycandy.com/deal/5361/yogaworks-ny-68-percent-off/new-york

For $49, you get one month of unlimited yoga +$25 to spend at the yoga store. HOLLA. they sell the yoga mat that I've had my eyes on!! Guess who scored a month worth of yoga classes for $25 ... woot I'm gonna hit the yoga studio right after work (I will be losing 4 days to Belize but I can deal b/c I'll have an awesome yoga mat) Will post a review later this week.

2 comments:

  1. I bought the deal! Yoga Challenge!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a total FAIL today!! tomorrow, will be better (I hope). really can't wait for yoga. sigh.

    ReplyDelete