Sunday, January 29, 2012

Yoga!

I absolutely love it when it's nice and sunny out. It completely changes my mood (and I'm sure you might agree with me). Winter has been good to us this year (let's hope it stays this way).

Amy and I pulled through to the Saturday Yoga session which was over an hour and half long. I finally managed to get a workout from that place! Boy, am I in pain this morning. One good thing which I like about the studio is that it really focuses on the fundamentals of yoga. Often, I find myself doing the wrong poses because the teachers are going way too fast and you're looking over to your neighbor for guidance only to see that they're doing it incorrectly as well. I like that the teachers here are very experienced and when they demonstrate a pose, it's incredibly clean and polished. That was my workout for the week... what a disappointment

oh, did I mention that I bought a towel (below)? Retail = $60 with a 40% discount on top of a 20% discount which came out to $34 with tax. Yes, it's a bit asian but I like it! I can finally not have to worry about slipping off the yoga mat (woohoo).


1 comment:

  1. Goal is to 4 more times before the deal expires, making it a total of 10 times!

    ReplyDelete